Gregg Murray | Website Blueprint Architect
Website Blueprint’s architect is Gregg Murray, an award-winning website consultant, online marketing manager, certified SEO, columnist and author of Website Blueprint: The Beginners Guide for Small Business Owners.
Gregg’s online marketing and website strategies have generated clients over 35,000 new business leads and 40-million dollars in revenue. He currently manages Internet marketing and SEO strategies for websites in over 50 markets. From Charleston to Chattanooga, Dubois to Denver, Madison to Miami, and Lubbock to Las Vegas.
Gregg’s work covers the essential elements of B2B and B2C online marketing; including SEO (search engine optimization), social media, email marketing, business blogging, web analytics, design, branding, promotion, and presentation.
Gregg’s online marketing and website strategy columns, articles and releases have been read in The State Journal and Radio Ink, as well as online at AllBusiness.com, About.com’s Entrepreneur Guide, Fox Business, Bloomberg’s Business Exchange, Elance, Huffington Post’s Small Business, Entrepreneur & Self-Employed Business Journal, WebmasterTips, Scottrade, Visibility Magazine, and DesignerUK.
- President of Greenbrier Media LLC | Website Blueprint and iRadioSales
- Author of Website Blueprint: The Beginners Guide for Small Business Owners
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Certified Professional
- CeM | Certified eMarketer
- Certified Digital Marketing Consultant
- Certified Marketing Consultant
- Nationally Published Columnist
- Member | Google™ Advertising Professional Program
- Member | Google™ Small Business Network
- Member | Pittsburgh SEO/Web Marketing Association
- Member | SEMPO Pittsburgh (Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization)
- Member | eMarketing Association
- 2008 Best Radio Website in America winner for the design and management of the B2B marketing website, topekaradioadvertising.com.
- 2009 Innovator by Radio & Records Magazine for work creating and managing websites dedicated to radio sales.
- Exclusive Google certified webmaster training, as well as multiple workshops with leaders in the fields of internet and email marketing, web analytics, and search engine optimization.